End-to-end Deep Models for Self-driving Car
Intelligent Agent Group Seminar
Room 210, Building 12, Hangzhou Dianzi University
- Huval, Brody, et al. “An empirical evaluation of deep learning on highway driving.“ arXiv preprint arXiv:1504.01716 (2015).
- Ulbrich, Simon, et al. “Towards a Functional System Architecture for Automated Vehicles.“ arXiv preprint arXiv:1703.08557 (2017).
- Pomerleau, Dean A. “Alvinn: An autonomous land vehicle in a neural network.“
Advances in neural information processing systems. 1989.
- Muller, Urs, et al. “Off-road obstacle avoidance through end-to-end learning.“ Advances in neural information processing systems. 2006.APA
- Chen, Chenyi, et al. “Deepdriving: Learning affordance for direct perception in autonomous driving.“ Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision. 2015.
- Bojarski, Mariusz, et al. “End to end learning for self-driving cars.“ arXiv preprint arXiv:1604.07316 (2016).
- Codevilla, Felipe, et al. “End-to-end driving via conditional imitation learning.“ arXiv preprint arXiv:1710.02410 (2017).
- Xu, Huazhe, et al. “End-to-end learning of driving models from large-scale video datasets.“ arXiv preprint arXiv:1612.01079(2016).
- Mukadam, Mustafa, et al. “Tactical Decision Making for Lane Changing with Deep Reinforcement Learning.” (2017).